Terracentric Accommodations overlooking Lund Harbour
Imagine sitting on private deck, a beverage in your hand, watching boats of all shapes and sizes come in to dock, kayakers paddling by and the best west facing view of the sunsets in all of Lund.
Well imagine no more at Lund’s new premier waterfront suite – the Lund Harbour House Suite.
Originally a quaint one-room cabin that jutted out over the water, supported by pilings, it was part of a network of buildings connected by a wooden boardwalk that even stretched from the Lund Harbour all the way over to neighbouring Finn Bay.
In the 1990’s, the Treadwell family bought the one-acre property and over time, added on to the cabin, slowly adding 2 more stories to create a unique one of kind coastal home. With its signature wavy shingles and whimsical windows, and a wooden carved Neptune, it draws a lot of attention from locals and visitors alike.
Hugh and Christine of Terracentric have lived on the property since 2008 and are now pleased to share the best part of their home with you. They have prepared a wonderful space for you to rest, relax and enjoy the best of what Lund and the area has to offer.
Guests can easily access the general store, restaurants, art gallery, water taxi and other shops and summer time eateries and markets on foot within 5 minutes of walking along the boardwalk, which is right outside the doors of the suite. We also have a private kayak launch site for our tours that our guests may access and across the road from our property, there is a public beach access that is suitable for dips in the ocean, as we don’t recommend swimming in the harbour!
Lund Harbour House Suite guests may also join in some of Terracentric’s tours at special discounted rates if they wish.
The Lund Harbour House Suite is a generous space including:
- A Galley: Custom built kitchenette with propane stove, apartment sized fridge double sink, pots and pans, dishware & utensils for up to 6 people.
- The Head: 3 piece bathroom
- The Cabin: a living room with comfortable seating, including a sofa, lounge chairs and fireplace; this can be a second sleeping area as the sofa converts to a bed
- The Berth: a separate bedroom with queen sized bed
- The Decks: a large wrap around deck with outdoor seating for eating, lounge chairs and herb boxes and did we mention the best views in the harbour?
- Sleeps a family of 4 or 2 couples in two queen beds.
- We have a 2 night minimum for the Lund Harbour House.
- Due to rocky shorelines, unique custom woodwork, and local art, we welcome families with children that are 10 plus years in age.
- Yes, there is parking included in the suite.
- Our galley is stocked with basic amenities such as spices, oil, vinegar, teas and locally roasted coffee.
- The head has shampoo, conditioner, body soap, and a hair dryer.
- Free wifi.
- Parking is available for one vehicle. Second vehicles will need to park in one of the pay lots in the Lund Habour.
Contact Us for booking.
RV Camping & Half Day Desolation Sound Zodiac Tour with Sunlund Campground
Aboard a 24-foot rigid-hull inflatable Zodiac Hurricane, explore the beautiful waters and many marine parks of the Salish Sea. The vessel provides a platform from which guides can share their knowledge about local history from First Nations to European settlement, interpretation of our natural history, stunning views of the coastal mountains towering over a myriad of islands and wildlife - whatever wonders Mather Nature decides to share on that particular day.
This package includes a 3.5-hour boat tour, flotation and other safety devices, and two nights full-service RV site at Sunlund Campground by the Sea.
$254.00 for the first two people
$101.00 for an additional Adult
$ 56.00 for a Child (up to 12 years) Free for Youngsters 3 years and younger
Book directly with Sunlund at http://www.sunlund.ca